1. Personal Information China Stock Alerts collects
When you visit our Site or register for our products and services (including as a subscriber or a contributor), China Stock Alerts collects personal information about you. We use this personal information for the business purpose of providing our products and services, as well as marketing our products and services to new and potential customers. This includes providing you with personalized recommendations and customized content on our Site.
The categories of personal information we collect are:
• Contact information such as your name, nickname, username, email address, address (including zip code).
• Trading information such your trading pattern and investment style preference.
• Device information such as IP address, broad geolocation, device screen size, device type (unique device identifiers), browser information, and preferred language used to display our website.
• User ID information such as cookies or other identifiers which we assigned to uniquely identify you or which others assigned to uniquely identify you. These identifiers enable us to collect personal information described above such as your activity on our Site, your professional interests, device information and trading information.
• Subscription information if you subscribed to our services including our newsletter (China Stock Alerts), such as full name, zip code, phone number, geolocation, IP address.
We collect this information directly from users of and visitors to our Site.
3. Children's Privacy
4. Consumer Privacy Rights (California residents only)
If you are a California resident, you have the following consumer privacy rights:
• You can ask us to disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, free of charge. If you make this request electronically, we will provide you with this personal information in an electronic format.
• You can request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collected about you in the prior 12 months, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold about you, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your personal information.
• You can request that we delete personal information about you. Although you may request deletion, we are allowed, under California law, to keep certain personal information. You can submit a request to delete by sending an inquiry in our "Contact" page or by emailing us at
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at and provide us with your name, email address and address (including zip code). You can authorize an agent to submit a request on your behalf via email. Where you use an agent, we will ask for verification of your authorization, namely a copy of your written authorization for the agent to submit the request on your behalf.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We do not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their consumer rights.
5. How to contact us